Many times we came across heart touching songs. We don’t know the track title or album name. No need to worry, there is a wonderful app called Shazam for identifying the music.
Shazam identifies the music instantly. It is the quickest and easiest way to discover more about music. Hold your phone up to the music to identify a track. It identifies songs based on an audio fingerprint based on a time-frequency graph called the spectrogram. This service is free and unlimited. So tag as often as you like with no limits.
It can identify music anywhere from the radio, television, cinema or in a store. The limitation is that it can only work with prerecorded music.
- Save and listen again (30 sec previews).
- See full-screen lyrics in time to music.
- Buy tracks on Amazon MP3.
- Watch videos on YouTube.
- Listen to your tagged music in Spotify.
- Share tags on Facebook & Twitter.
- Learn the lyrics you thought you knew.
- Discover new music from your Shazam Friends and Shazam Tag Chart.
- Tag TV shows and commercials for exclusive content – Look for the Shazam Logo.
- Find out when an artist is on tour and buy concert tickets.
- Use it when you don’t have a signal.
- Tag music straight from your home screen with the Shazam widget.
- Remember where you tagged a track with Location.
Download Shazam from Google Play Store