As a WordPress user everyone knows the significance of Plugins. The performance of blogs depends on many factors in which the key point includes the blog maintenance. The effective usage of plugins helps the blog to withstand among the busy blogging world.
Let me instruct the way of installing plugins in WordPress directory.
- Download the plugin zip file to your local machine.
- Unzip the file
- Upload plugin folder to the “/wp-content/plugins/” directory
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu option in WordPress
Also Read: Top SEO Plugins for WordPress Blogs
- Navigate to Plugins tab and select Add New
- Type the required Plugin name and hit on Search Plugins
- In search results read the description & change log and confirm whether the plugin to be installed is correct or not. Then click on Install.
- Once again confirm the same and click install
Now you can check the installed plugin from Installed Tab. Let me know any problems while installing plugins in comments section & moreover keep visiting for more WordPress Tutorials and Technology News.