Every application that installed in the computer will be rooted in C drive by default. The more number of applications/games you install, the much space it occupies finally resulting ‘low disk space’. It also shows impact on the system performance by making each and every program slow down, increasing the load times of the application and turns out for plenty of error messages. Users too get annoyed with ‘low disk space’ notifications and decides to uninstall the application.
Have you ever think that there is a tiny tool which facilitates to move your installed applications to another drive without reinstalling. This is the time to free-up your local drive with SymMover.
SymMover moves the entire installed application folder from the source to another disk by just keeping its “location” in Windows Explorer itself by creating a shortcut link. So Windows still treats the folder as original. So we can use the applications even after moving them to another disk.
1. Download the application from Moba Software and install the application
2. Launch the application and navigate to settings and provide the destination path to where the installed folder have to be moved.
3. Next click on ‘+’ button and select the application and hit on ‘Add Folder’.
4. Now check in at the size field and click on the forward button.
5. Your work have been completed. The application folder had migrated to destination path. Now you can head over to the destination and can see the moved application folder.
- Compatible with Vista & Win 7.
- User should have Administrator privileges.
- The disk should be in NTFS file system.